[Dailydrool] Reba's eye

houndsabound via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Oct 20 14:48:04 PDT 2015

Hi Tina and Reba,
I have had a couple of hounds with glaucoma,  our last one was even a
Beagle.   His name was Hunter and his came on suddenly and without warning.
It did not even really swell up much, but his pressure was very high, so the
eye had to come out.
All this to say that her having it show up on your husbands watch is just
the time it showed up. Not much anyone can do with the timing of these
things.
Our hounds are keeping Reba on the drool list along with many others,  there
are 15 here, so we have plenty to go around.

Wen and the Bounders
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com