[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Ellen Cole via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 21 03:37:03 PDT 2015

I too got an error message yesterday and, again, today. Today the site addresses it. They are aware of it...are working on it...no timeframe for a fix available. Those with a log in CAN vote when logged in. I typically vote twice...once before logging in and then a second time after logging in (then repeat from my work computer for a total of four votes per day). Am only able to get the logged in votes in currently. SO...if you haven't registered for a log in yet, doing so will enable you to vote until they fix the problem.

Ellen & GracieLou FlatBasset
erc2761 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad