[Dailydrool] Drool For Chunky

john_falk via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 3 17:31:12 PDT 2015

This is Mollie Mae in Michigan sending back lubricating Drool for our friend Chunky Basset.  He is the stunt double of my sister (ATB) Daisey Mae's boyfriend the Sweet Murphy Francis who Chunky has Waddled with in the past.  We have Waddled with King Chunky also and think very highly of (even though he's a Low Rider).  Chunky is a very special Basset and we wish nothing but the best for him and his back.  Get well soon our friend.

Mollie Mae, Barney and Daddy too