[Dailydrool] 2016 Senior Basset voting has begun

houndsabound via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 1 04:28:13 PDT 2015

HI all,

Our largest fundraiser of the year has kicked off and voting has begun!

There hounds are just gorgeous, we hope you will go ohhhh, and awwww, over
each of them and maybe vote for your favorites!

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=6

this link will take you to voting AND to purchase a calendar if you would
like one!   Remember, we only print what is ordered.  So be sure to get one
for 2016,  no matter who wins, you can bet the calendar will be filled with
baroooootiful hounds!

Wen

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com