[Dailydrool] turmeric

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 1 04:58:34 PDT 2015

I don't want to rain on any one's parade, but really be careful and think
beofre using turmeric. It really is a potent NSAID. That is why peoplelove
the way it works. It really works and it is not very expensive compared to
all the prescriptions out there. Just be careful if you have a hound who
has ever had any trouble with that class of drugs. I am allergic to all
NSAIDS. They trigger some wicked asthma attacks for me. One night I ate
this yummy packet of Indian food. You know, just heat in the mirowave and
instant dinner. Next thing I know, I am wheezing. Inhaler didn't work and
ended up in the ER. Went back to check the ingredients on the food and sure
enough, turmeric. So, I have NOT tried it on Beauford who doesn't tolerate
NSAIDS well at all.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess