[Dailydrool] Supplements for Seniors

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 1 05:06:03 PDT 2015

Here is my list of favorite supplements for seniors:

salmon oil--helps with arthritis and dry skin
phycox-first step in my arthritis regiment after the salmon oil
dasuquen-second step in arthritis regiment
adequen shots-third step in arthritis regiment
perio support- this does nothing for arthritis, but it does an awesome job
of keeping the tartar off of teeth. This is important in older dogs because
dental health is important at any age, but we really hate putting those
seniors under anesthesia for just a teeth cleaning

I get all but the adequan from chewy.com but you can get them from Amazon,
Entirely Pets or KV Pets as well

Just for the record, all three of mine take salmon oil and perio support.
Browyn isn't getting any other arthritis supplements. Bugsey takes Phycox.
Beauford gets Phycox, dasuquin and adequan.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess