[Dailydrool] sob......

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 3 20:11:43 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
SOB ..... it's been a terrible week ....... sob ..... Snoopy got sick and threw up all over everything the beds the floor the furniture everywhere so mommy gave him a pepcid and he quit it and then I got sick and the threw up all over everything and she'd just shampoo'd the rugs and everything and I puked about 5 times and then daddy gave me a pepcid and I stopped it and now we're all watching LuLu ....... and waiting
But but but ..... while I was sick only Auntie Caroline person (thanks Auntie Caroline Person)  bid on the solid wood basset hound welcome sign
it's a great, hand painted wooden sign that says Welcome and has a basset:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204898800246040&set=ms.c.eJwzNDAyMLGwtLAwMDAyMTMwMdAzhIiYmJhbGFmaW1qaAAB~_dQce.bps.a.10201010840849485.1073741826.1121096046&type=1&theater
And Snoopy he is way way way way way behind in the calendar contest and everything is terrible and I don't know what to do.
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312

SOB.
Please bid on the sign.  Please vote for Snoopy.
LoveGracier