[Dailydrool] Seizure help--THANKS and food?

Kara Carpenter via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 4 05:18:44 PDT 2015

Sincere thanks, so much, to all who replied on and off list...we visited a neurologist on Wednesday and the MRI looked fine.  Awaiting results of the spinal tap but we are on day 3 1/2 of the Zonisamide and that along with him finally getting some rest due to the sedation seems to have helped tremendously.  Last night we all got a good night's sleep (finally!) and today he is acting and looking so much more like his old self.  Fingers crossed we can prevent any more seizures with the meds.  A few people on the FB Drool seemed to believe food triggered their dog's seizures...anyone have any thoughts on this?  We have fed our dogs Nature's Recipe their whole lives, but not always the same variety, so I am pretty skeptical this could be a trigger in our case but just curious.
Thanks again!Kara