[Dailydrool] ARGGGG !!! from Marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 4 08:52:01 PDT 2015

What a busy week we have had,  I think Hannah must have Pica  or  what ever
the hell it is called,  we have been going on early morning walks  because
of the severe heat and humidity here, but seriously Hannah has  consumed
nine locust, three grasshoppers, 12 crickets a quart  of  rabbit poo,  a pint
of deer poop, two shoe liners from my brand new  tennis shoes, one slipper
that belonged to hubby, one TV remote, three cell  phone cords, a bowl of
Doritos that she climbed up on my kitchen table and  ate,  the fringe on my
Tiffany lamp that she climbed up on my end table to  chew, totally destroyed
two window  blinds  etc,etc,  She  is a WILD CHILD  , like a 5 year old with
dyslexia,  while you're  cleaning up one mess she is into something else,
she jumps from my love seat to  the day bed, from the day bed to the top of
her crate she is just awful  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't keep her in her crate all
day long, but oh my GOD, I walk  her every day, she has a Gazillion toys and
rawhide chews, I do her puppy  training sessions  twice a day, and she is
still awful !!!!!!!  I am  exhausted !  anyone who has MS knows that hot
humid weather and STRESS is a  huge factor in how you feel which is like SHIT
right now,
Did I say she loves me to death, even follows me to the bathroom can't even
 have a daily constitutional without her trying to grab my toilet paper or
magazine or jump up on my lap,  I could lock her out, but then she
scratches at the door  and my poor Annie  she just  sits and  looks at Hannah like
 " you are such a complete and utterly dumb ass " which she IS !
I think she would do awesome    in agility, but I am not in good  enough
health to run around a obstacle course nor do I have the money to take  her
through training,I know she is probably doing this out of boredom ,
Annie is almost 8 now and she doesn't do much playing with the pup.

A very tired Marlene, Annie ( make her go away)  and wild child  Hannah
with Maggie ATB