[Dailydrool] The Rio Trio

Mary Marshall via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 5 14:14:00 PDT 2015

 Tomorrow will be eight years since I picked up the three basset hounds from the side of the road in rural El PasoTX county. They were sitting on the side of the road by a drainage ditch. They were skinny and muddy and full of When we went to the vet, he said I had a two year old mommy, Megan, and two one year old pups Abbie and Bo. Had the thought of about a second to see about homing them, but then how do you break up a family? They are still with me, happy and healthy, and spoiled as only a basset should be. I will never regret picking them up or keeping them. They are all three loves.The name Rio Trio comes because they were found about a half mile from the Rio Grande, the boundary between Mexico and Texas. Love them all.Terry and the herd.