[Dailydrool] kidney disease

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 7 14:21:08 PDT 2015

Bonnie,

At age 3 our Harvey, Bassador, was diagnosed with mild kidney disease and
put on Royal Canins Renal MP Modified special diet.

His BUN 27

His Ceatinine 1.4

We kept him on the diet one year and his BUN went down to 8.

 He never showed signs of tiring and he played normally with his 2 siblings
Tilly and Phoebe

His appetite was not affected.

His blood work has been normal ever since.

He is now 5 years and healthy.  Weighing in at 67 lbs!

Still sleeping up between our pillows at night.

Sue to the Triplets