[Dailydrool] Cleaning teeth in a Senior

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 9 05:54:23 PDT 2015

Our vet is concerned about having Browser's teeth cleaned under anesthesia
as he turned 12 in June.  He is healthy but has been blind since he was
five from glaucoma and does have a benign heart murmur which has been
checked several times by echocardiogram.

Does anyone have any experience with people trained to clean teerh without
anesthesia?  Browser is very nervous at the vet but his teeth certainly
need more than our teeth brushing at home.

Any suggestions will be appreciated as we do not want him under anesthesia.

Sally Russell