[Dailydrool] In Training

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 9 07:23:28 PDT 2015

I Had to laugh at Val's post. It sounds so familiar to our house with only names changed. Xander is training us to pick up and at least put our dishes in the sink as soon as we finish with them. Else Xander washes them for us.  He has broken 1 coffee mug by slurping it off of an end table onto the tile entryway. Most of the living room is carpet so not as many broken dishes. Xander is also teaching everyone to keep their shoes, especially leather, sandals and flip flops put away into a closed door bedroom or in a closed closet. Else Xander uses them as a chew toy. Despite having lots of stuffies and kong toys. Xander is also teaching us to keep reading glasses and leather gloves put away out of his reach. Xander is teaching us that sleeping late is not tolerated, first outs and breakfast must be promptly at 7:30 am. Ruger is teaching us that after the cows breakfast is served the hounds get a chicken jerky treat for howling us a morning song. Ruger is also training us that Supper must be served promptly at 5pm with a chicken jerky and milkbone stuffed kong for dessert.
Xander has taken out a couple cups of coffee, a coffee mug,  a glass of beer, 2 glasses of wine, 1 leather work glove, 1 $130.00 pair of sandals...my favorite pair mind you. 1 pair of reading glasses. and 1 pair of Daddy's flip flops. I think that's it.
Michele, momma to Xander the starving, & Ruger the demanding
Sent from my iPawPad