[Dailydrool] Basset in PA

Diane Surman via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 10 14:49:22 PDT 2015

I haven't contacted anyone in rescue about the Basset in Stroudsburg PA. I
was hoping that if a rescue had room for him or someone was interested in
adopting him, they would contact the shelter.  I guess I could send them an
e-mail.  When he first arrived at the shelter there were a few people that
said they wanted him, but for whatever reason, they have all backed out I
guess.  He's the saddest looking thing.  He must have been on his own for
quite some time.  Hopefully, he'll get a good home soon.

Diane