[Dailydrool] OMG !!!!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 11 12:13:11 PDT 2015

Gave both girls a bath today even though my back and MS is killing me ( no
pun intended )   here is the kicker, hubby came home from work early  and
he asked me to come out to the garage for a minute to hold flashlight,
brakes went out on our truck, so when I come in the house  Hannah is  sitting on
my kitchen counter eating a banana,  we have a huge pass through  window
between our family room and kitchen  she got up on the love seat in  the family
room, jumped up on the back then jumped up on the pass thru window  and
down onto my kitchen counter, to get the banana, how do I know ?????  I  calmly
got her down, didn't want to startle her because I was afraid she would
jump off the counter, then I pretended to go outside and just watched her, as
I  left her banana on the counter, sure enough, she went right back out to
the  family room and started her antics all over again.  she is HORRIBLE
nothing is safe unless you stick it 6 inches up your butt or hang it from the
ceiling,  I have never had a Basset who was a climber before,

also would like to know ,  how much protein  should be in your  dog food ?
 one of my girls is killing my grass, big time yellow pee  spots all over
my yard ???  what causes this ?  vet said PH is too  high, ?  so how do I get
it down, he suggested vitamin C, but that doesn't  see to be helping,  both
girls eat Natural Balance Lamb & Rice 21%  protein   and why is  Hannah so
damn skinny ?  she eats 2 1/2  cups of food every day  is that enough ????
she goes in on the 17th  to be spade

Marlene  Annie,  Hannah ( I think I can fly )  and  Maggie ATB