[Dailydrool] My annual Debbie's Dawgs's fund raiser

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 11 15:53:14 PDT 2015

First, my sincere condolences to all that have recently lost a dog. I do not believe this pain is any less that loosing a human child. I have also known people who have lost both, and some actually said they grieved harder for the dog.
That being said, I am doing the Debbie's Dawgs fund raiser on Etsy again this year. I'm sure some of the Droolers remember this from last year. Donna Lindy will also be announcing this on her Facebook page very soon.
I am giving Debbie's Dawg's 20% of the selling price, right off the top. I pay all listing and finally sellers fees.
This year is going to be even better than last year, as I am also including the fudge this year, so to appeal to a wider audience. There is also some other surprises along the way too.
Here is a link to look, have a nice weekend, Vikki
https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LakeHouseDesigns/tools/listings/sort:price,order:ascending,stats:true