[Dailydrool] A Montana Moment update for the Daily Drool & to supporters.

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 11:55:10 PDT 2015

Our Quilt Fundraiser on YouCAring site is ending tomorrow morn.

http://www.youcaring.com/all-proceeds-100-go-to-the-rescues-in-houndie-homestead-394809

With a few sep. checks we almost have reached our goal witch is
wonderful to keep buying joint meds for these guys and get their needed
dental care.  Brutus is the worst as after they took out his 15 rotting
teeth and patched his bone  fistula........they said another dental
surgery was needed to get the rest that were becoming rotten.  I asked
them to leave as many teeth back then as they could.  Poor guy.
Monday the Mayor of Missoula, Montana is meeting me in his office to do
the pickin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to video it.
I think some of the fun in fundraisers is watching the winning ticket
coming out of the fish bowl we use.
Thank you all again and again for all your caring and support.  I know
we are just a few rescues here, (currently 4 and helping 2 via phone)
but everyone deserves the best in care that we can provide.
I will send you your ticket numbers right away!!!Big thank yous again to
everyone.
Also, sending out all our thoughts and sympathy to all who are having
troubles and loosing their best friends..........
AND to quote "RESCUE EXPLAINED"
the last 5 lines: " To keep going.  Rescue is pain. Rescue is joy.
Rescue is worth it...because they are worth it. And that's the honest
truth."    AUTHOR UNKNOWN.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager