[Dailydrool] from Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com

Leslie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 13:00:31 PDT 2015

Well I just accomplished making a complete fool and idiot of myself
trying to establish a fb page without the name Leslie Ames connected to
it.   Basset Rescue of MT> needs its own FB as shown on the fb on our
main website front page.  I tried to d.c. that and restart over to rid
my name from it and only have the Rescue's name on it.....but FB does
not co operate and I cannot seem to follow directions to cure anything./
Tomorrow I am asking a friend to drop by and hope he does.....He
hopefully will rid this puter of FB!!!!!!!  My son wants me to look at
about azillion pictures at one time often.......like very
often......daily?  weekly?   my grandson is 16 soon and growing up so
fast and the only way my son wants to share these wonderful pictures is
to FB them. OMG.OMG  OMG
I am cornered.  I am frustrated with FB.   I can text FINE.............I
can do emails and attachments.   Donna LIndy and Chris Bly bless their
hearts help me greatly and are so so sweet to do so.....they are so busy
both of them.  Susan Davenport my dear friend please call and tell me I
am not going crazy!!!!!

We have the Quilt Fundraiser ending tomorrow and I will email or call
the winner.  Please everyone forgive me for not using FB.  I have no
clue what to do with the dozens of replies from you dear folks out there
coming on my cell phone now. lol  lol
Please forgive me I have opened a can of worms ...........what to do
what to do.    lol

I do love my new iphone6 and can text and talk.  i can send pictures to
phone numbers.   May I rest in peace after tomorrow.
Yours in Bassetude.    bassetrescuemt at gmail.com   406-207-0765

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager