[Dailydrool] ANALS from marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 14:36:27 PDT 2015

Ok here is dumb A-- question 1030, second chapter page 309,  WHY is my
puppy Hannah expressing her ANALS  all by herself, where ever she wants, on
the chair, on my davenport, on my lap, are you getting the picture here,   she
STINKS !!!!  she is eating a really good quality food and her stools  are
always normal, will she grow out of this ?  never had a pup do this,  quite
honestly just the opposite, always had to take my Bassets  and  Dachshund in
to have their anals expressed,  but Hannah does it free  will,  I am now tr
ying to wipe her when she come in from her constitution,  but it doesn't seem
to help,  I swear to GOD this smell has attached  itself to my nose hairs

Marlene  stink Hannah and Annie ( tie her out in the garage she stinks  )

marsdoxy2 at aol.com