[Dailydrool] OOps Wrong Link

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 15:08:30 PDT 2015

I tried to help Leslie out and post the link to her quilt fundraiser but the
link cut off in the middle so here it is again sorry!!

http://www.youcaring.com/all-proceeds-100-go-to-the-rescues-in-houndie-homes
tead-394809

I am not all that computer smart either even though my husband thinks I am a
genius LOL got him fooled anyway I see Leslie posted the link too so that is
a good thing

Glad you are home Bev and such a funny story LOL you always make me laugh
and your life is as comical as mine isn't it great to have humor in our
lives, I think Bassets and their people ooze humor!!!!