[Dailydrool] Gracie's latest aquisition

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 21:00:51 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
I stole her brand new basset purse I really did it is still in the box, it is fancy, it is special, it has a basset on it, you can see it here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204962187830690&set=ms.c.eJwzNDAyMLE0MzQwNrIwMLQwNNUzhIgYGVqYWxgbmFkaAAB9SwcE.bps.&type=1&theater
Bidding will go until Friday, 9/18 at midnight pacific time.  It's a wonderful purse, very special, she's really going to be surprised when she finds out I got it but it's for the hounds at senior hounds about.  Winner puts their bid on Snoopy's calendar page at senior hounds abound and I will ship out mommy's brand new in the box basset purse.
Or you can just vote for Snoopy at:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312

Love,Gracie who is trying her best to get Snoopy in the calendar