[Dailydrool] some requests . . .

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 16 11:04:06 PDT 2015

Johanna Wertz, who is a Drooler, asked me to post, requesting some
drool and cards for her husband who just had surgery yesterday to remove
a cancerous tumor from his kidney. He is having a tough time today but
hopes to go home soon. He is severely disabled and in constant pain,
desperately needing hip replacement surgery but of course this cancer
surgery had to come first. The hip surgery will be done through the VA
so they have no idea when that will happen. If you can send a card and
some drool to cheer him up, it would be greatly appreciated. Johanna
has provided an address:

Ray Wertz
9453 Fairfax Blvd. #103
Fairfax VA  22031

Since I’m posting for Johanna, I’m going to also ask for some cards
for my daughter-in-law, who is having her second chemo treatment
today for aggressive breast cancer. She is just 37 years old. Many of
you have sent her a card already which she was thrilled to receive -
they really lifted her spirits and I thank you so much for taking the
time. If you can send her a card, I would greatly appreciate it -
they really do mean a lot to her. Email me off list  dlindy at mac.com
for her address.  To make this basset related, Jennifer comes to my
house, kicks off her shoes, heads for the floor or the couch and calls
Bosley and Sunny to come and kiss her and be petted.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny