[Dailydrool] Sling for Sheradyn.

CenturyLink Customer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 16 12:25:15 PDT 2015

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in quite a while. I'm afraid that I've become more of a lurker these days. I read all the digests and we send drool to all those in need . All of my hounds are seniors now and we've had two more  make their trips to the bridge since I last posted. Everyone is doing pretty well at the moment.

I need  to make a sling to assist my (soon to be) 10 year old basset girl Sheradyn. She  injured her left rear leg about 3 weeks ago. She has a sprained knee and pulled tendon. I need to support her rear when I take her outside for short walks to take care of business. I'd prefer to make one and I thought  perhaps someone on the drool has made one for their hound or may have a  suggestion . Sheradyn weighs 56.2 lbs. She is  heavy boned and stumpy short legs. Since I have chronic back issues, I cannot lift her in and out of her crate or carry her up the steps on to the back deck. I've been using a wide web lead to assist her in standing and help her to walk when her leg collapses under her. She is improving so I don't we need a cart for her at this point.

Drool to all in need.

Jacqie & the Lowdown Hounds of Oakrydge

along with Megan The Talldog- who's 13th Birthday is coming up on the 23rd!