[Dailydrool] Fishing

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 17 04:49:25 PDT 2015

I am the Mighty Browyn The Fairy Princess! Hear Me Roar! I went fishing on
the high seas and caught a ginormous fish all by myself. I am so
talented!...

Excuse me. Bugsey here. Here is what really happened. The mom was cleaning
the two betta tanks (sometimes known as Siamese Fighting Fish). The new
fish jumped out of the tank when mom took the lid off to scrape down the
algae. Unfortunately for the fish mom didn't notice right away because she
went down the hall to get a better algae scraper. Browyn found the fish. It
was small, less than an inch and she smashed it into the floor until it was
very flat and very dead. Not that exciting. Well, I guess it was for a
brief moment for the poor fish.

In more exciting news I went to the vet...again. He put more medicine in my
ears. He says that next week we will see if all the bad yeasty beasties are
gone.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Bugsey and Beauford