[Dailydrool] Wulfgang Update

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 17 07:57:07 PDT 2015

The vet was able to remove the entire mass with clean margins.  It encapsulated the anal gland, so that was removed with it.  He sent it off this morning for testing and we should hear back next week.  He did say that if it was the mass causing the high calcium, his extreme thirst should get better gradually.  I was able to bring him home last night, he was groggy and sore, but we were so glad to have him back.  He wouldn't let me out of his sight.  They said he barked and howled in true Wulfgang fashion from the minute he woke up, until I walked in the door.  He was much more himself this morning, and is on 2 antibiotics and pain pills.  Thank you for all the drool, and please keep it coming for his recovery.  I just really hope that the mass was causing his drinking issues.
Kim with Hal (I gave him kisses and let him have the best spot on the couch last night), Wulfie (ouch. is there any water)? and Heidi who hovered over him like a hawk to make sure he was ok.
kdworak69 at hotmail.com