[Dailydrool] Wulfgang update

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 22 10:30:02 PDT 2015

I just got off the phone with the vet.  The tumor was cancer.  He said it's a fast growing type and since he is still drinking like crazy that is has most likely spread.  This is not the type that will respond to steroids.  I think I saw a couple of posts about Daphneyland having an anti cancer protocol or something like that, could someone please send that to me?  I will be starting him on the turmeric paste right away.  We will do everything we can to help him and make him comfortable while he is still here.  He is still happy and eating well and trying to play with Heidi, but is on restricted activity from the surgery until Sunday so I've been stopping him.  I am a mess right now and so is Brian.
Kim with Hal, Wulfie and Heidi
kdworak69 at hotmail.com