[Dailydrool] Not responsible for Tsunami!!!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 17 15:10:10 PDT 2015

Back in 2013, Daphneyland sent 19 bassets to ABC Basset Rescue as they had homes waiting for hounds and the huge intake of the Holidays was upon us here in California.
All found homes within 2 weeks which was WONDERFUL!

Two weeks after we flew those hounds to NY, the polar vortex hit NY   The worst winter ever.

A couple of weeks ago Daphneyland flew Mariah to Hawaii into the long waiting arms of Val & Bill.
The week following a hurricane was headed for the Islands.

I just wanted to let everyone know, we DID NOT FLY ANY DOGS TO CHILE!!!!  This one CANNOT be our fault.
Just had to clear that up!

Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.net