[Dailydrool] home made sling

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 17 17:27:12 PDT 2015

You can use a fabric or canvas tote to make a sling. Cut down each side from top to bottom. ( what you are cutting away is the skinny sides when the bag is open and standing up. The handles become the handles for you to hold the hound up in the sling. If it is too long- you can use safety pins to fold parts over to shorten it. Line it with an old towel or so to make it more comfortable. Works great in a pinch and we all have more tote bags than we need 😊

I did not see the original post- but saw Ann’s response post.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com