[Dailydrool] In Jail

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 18 04:55:09 PDT 2015

Hi everyone. I am in jail again. Browyn was being a brat. So I flew off the
couch and attacked her. She didn't think she was being a brat and she
didn't back down. The mom attacked me with Browyn's shark. Then I had to go
to jail. Beauford is a big fat baby. He was so upset by watching us fight
that he was shaking and crying and he had to get loved on by the mom.
Browyn was too mad. She wanted to bite me some more. I showed her though.
She has a big scratch on her chest. It isn't deep or I would be dead.

Jennifer here. It was ugly and I was livid. The good news is we had a
consult with Aunt Sandy and she sent us drops and recommended some other
supplements. Everything came in yesterday and we started using it.
Hopefully all of this will help. I do not like living in a war zone!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess