[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 20 20:22:35 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
It's too hot, way to hot and we don't like it so hot so we stay inside and try to stay cool ...... Snoopy has been charming and LuLu has been offering to honk Snoopy so I guess she doesn't like the heat so much.  Me I stay out of the way.
I am working on a new pawction for Snoopy's calendar page I wanted to do pillows but mommy keeps stealing the pillows back before I can take a picture so for now I am working a sterling silver necklace (take a look):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205021784720575&set=a.10201010840849485.1073741826.1121096046&type=1&theater

if you could please bid on the necklace all the money goes to senior hounds abound and maybe Snoopy will be in the calendar.  Or else you can just vote for Snoopy here's the link:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312

So, please bid and please vote.  And please make it less hot.   Stomp stomp.
Love,Gracie