[Dailydrool] Rupert and Cowboy

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 22 11:00:01 PDT 2015

Thanks to those thinking of us and sending drool to Rupert for a bowel
movement.

Rupert saw the vet yesterday who felt confident that he would pass it on
his own. They could not feel anything blocking his intestines. They gave
James some high fiber food to feed in hopes of bulking up his bowel
movement. Time will tell, thanks again for the drool!

He pooped once last night and appears to be on the mend. He ate his high
fiber food last night so we are hoping that things keep on moving.
Unfortunately, Cowboy has now been eating grass and puking for the past 8
hours so we are now concerned with him. I don't think he ate the chicken
leg, but I do think he may have eaten some of Rupert's new RX food, which
may be upsetting his belly. I'm 5 hours away at this time, so I'm coaching
the dadslave on how to keep him hydrated and comfortable in hopes we can
avoid another vet visit. Please continue slinging drool our way - it's
turning into quite the week!
Drool on,,
Kacy with Cow and Ru