[Dailydrool] Regarding Honeymoon with Mariah ending

Coorlas Joanne via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 22 20:13:16 PDT 2015

It sounds like Mariah is settling in and testing boundaries, but I wanted to suggest ruling out a urinary tract infection. Hazel, who I adopted two years ago, is about 9 years old vet thinks, looks like she may have had several litters, and cannot wait too many hours to pee. I leave pads in the bathroom which she finally has agreed to use (if only she would remember to make sure that her back end which is far away from her front end, is actually over the pad), but will go in the bedroom on occasion-Spite Pee-if my behavior is not to her liking. LIke if I come home and then go out again. There have been a couple times though where she's gone on floor more than  usual, and sure enough she had a UTI.

Might be good to rule it out.

Joanne mom to Hazel June