[Dailydrool] Help with sleeping arraigments

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 23 10:43:00 PDT 2015

Dear Collective Brain,
I need help. Beauford and Bugsey are now getting along. The problem now is
that the Fairy Princess has decided to be a total pain in the neck and she
is most definitely starting it. Last night she was mad because the boys got
more pill pockets than her. So...she tried to take Bugsey ' s pill pocket
out of his mouth! What on earth made her decide this was a good idea?! I
can make it so she gets more pill pockets, just empty. I make the dough.
This morning Bugsey had to go to the vet for an ear recheck. When he came
home and I opened the other crates, Browyn just attacked him! I have to say
I was proud of him. He got out of her face and was walking away and she
nailed him again! Just in case you need a reminder, Bugsey weighs 18 pounds
more than her and is built like a tank. Olay. Here is the real problem.
These two brats share a crate or Browyn cries all night. I just put them
down for a nap. I tried to put Beauford with Browyn and Bugsey in Beauford
's crate, but neither was going for it.

So, why is Browyn suddenly being so brave? Am i wrong to think that two
dogs who seem to want to fight all the time, shouldn't be sharing a crate
together?  If do, should I try to get Beauford who likes his alone time to
try to sleep with Browyn or do I see if Browyn has matured enough to sleep
on her own?

Jennifer with Beauford  (I tried to hump Bugsey last night while mom was
trying to break up the fight), Bugsey (what did I do), Browyn the Fairy
Princess  ( I am a mighty princess, hear me roar)
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com