[Dailydrool] Dazzle's surgery & Lacey's a weedeater.

CenturyLink Customer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 25 08:03:30 PDT 2015

Good morning all. Dazzle's surgery went well yesterday.  I dropped her off at 8:38 a.m. in hopes she would be able to come home before they closed. She l ooks so much better without those lumps even though the stitches make her back and rear look like a patchwork quilt . The place that refused to heal from the last surgery  had another growth starting under it which was removed along with the one on the back of her leg. She was still pretty woozy when I picked her up about 5:30 p.m. yesterday . She's back to herself this morning. Tail wagging and happy. Thanks for the drool. It's working.

Lacey had a foxtail stuck in her gums above a molar . That has been removed and she's on  antibiotics for a couple of weeks. She feels better this morning too. She'll go in for a dental as soon as she's done with the meds. The swelling is down already so we caught it quickly I think.

Hopefully we won't have any more problems for a while. At least till I get the bill paid off.

I appreciate having droolers to count on when I'm beyond worried about things. Thanks again.

Jacqie and the Senior Lowdown Hounds of Oakrydge

oakrydgebh at q.com