[Dailydrool] Allergies

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 26 02:59:12 PDT 2015

Thanks Bev/ I was thinking of trying to keep it as minimal as possible at
first might be the best way to go just so I know if it is one of my basic
ingredients or a supplement that is causing the problem. I don't think he
has eaten turkey or quinoa, but at our house, anything is possible. I
really doubt that he is allergic to pumpkin or bananas, but then
again...His adopted mother and his adopted brother are both allergic to
carrots. I can eat them every three days with no issues. If I eat them too
often I break out in a rash. Beauford can't eat them as often as me or he
breaks out in the very same rash.

I am still waiting for the turkey to defrost.

Somebody knockon wood. We haven't had a fight or any snarking in three days.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess