[Dailydrool] Fites an so on

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 26 07:33:12 PDT 2015

​Yesterday for the first time in weeks we had a fight. Not sure what
triggered it: Mr. Biskit thinks they tried to go through the same door at
the same time and Conley once again pursued Doc into Doc's crate as Doc
tried to flee.
I found no injuries of note, altho Doc--once again--was bitten on the leg
and yelped. Mr. Biskit broke it up and installed Conley in his crate where
he spent a LOT of time and we kept gates up and dogs physically separated
for the rest of the day.
Earlier in the day they had been running the fence together and I believe
the excitement it engendered set them up for the fight later. Conley just
does not​ chill out quickly at all and I will pay attention to that from
now on. **sigh**
MomPerson to Conley the Contentious and Doc the Dubious.