[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 26 11:44:01 PDT 2015

Greetings everyone!

We are wrapping up 2016 Daily Drool Calendar sales - with just this next week for your to order any calendars you would like for yourself and to give as gifts.  As promised,  the calendar is going to the printers the following week and once we turn it over to the printer,  there can be no more sales as we have to order the exact number we need.

Please put your thinking cap on and see who you would love to give a calendar to for the holidays.  Your vet office,  your pet sitter,  your big donors to your rescue,  neighbors who put up with all of the ahroos at all hours of the day.  Order one for each of them!  Each calendar is $29.95 which includes shipping.  If you already have a calendar stand,  you don't need to order another one but if you are giving one as a gift to a first time recipient,  you will need to order a stand for the first year.  They are $15.00 each.

Please don't count on us ordering any extra calendars this year.  We are doing our best to watch our pennies so that as much money as possible can go to this years' beneficiaries.  All net proceeds go to 510(c)(3) basset organizations as designated in previous announcements - the emphasis is on seniors.

Calendars are scheduled to ship to you the week of November 1st.  We are doing our very best to hit that schedule so that you will have PLENTY of time to ship them for your holiday gifts.

We appreciate your support and please send any inquiries to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com

2016 Daily Drool Calendar
|   |
| 2016 Daily Drool Calendar |
|  |
| View on store7226218.ecwid.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com