[Dailydrool] Any recommendations on chewies/chew toys?

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 26 14:50:40 PDT 2015

Aloha. I went to the dog store this morning and purchased an assortment of chew toys to try out on Mariah. mariah has assembled her own chew-pack at home, which includes slippers, gloves, and anything made out of plastic. I thought I might provide her something healthier. I got a nylabone, a kong, and a bully stick. I"m a little scared of rawhides as I have heard that sometimes dogs swallow them whole and they cause obstructions (although probably gloves are more dangerous). so I thought I'd ask for collective wisdom. Mahalo, Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah (and the late Commander Bo and Harley ATB)