[Dailydrool] Bounder, Dudley has left for the Bridge

houndsabound via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 26 17:04:03 PDT 2015

It has been a sad Saturday. Our Dudley has left for the Bridge this
afternoon. He has been slowing down a lot over the last few months and
recently showing more signs of his age. He had been diagnosed with kidney
disease a short while ago, and while I do not think that was the cause of
today, it probably added to whatever else was happening with him. Dudley was
with us a little under 2 years, but what a presence he was. We told him all
about the kitchen Beagles.......he knows the large and in charge Beagle
Scooter, head chef, Bona and also Hunter. SO he is probably eating in grand
style this evening and sharing tales of home. Anyway, I believe that to be
true. Dawg speed, sweet boy. We love you.  Hug your babes just a bit more
tonight, never is enough time with them.

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com