[Dailydrool] reaching for some advice

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 27 14:40:39 PDT 2015

as most of you know my Annie has had on and off again UTI,  but most  the
time we are dealing with  elevated PH along with some crystals ( no  stones )
 and high calcium, I can tell she doesn't feel good, she will be  eight in
October,  Is there something I can do to lower her PH , Vet  recommended
vitamin  C, she currently  takes a cranberry  extract to combat  the
Bacteria, but her culture showed NO bacteria, just  calcium, high PH and crystals,
does anyone else have urinary tract problems like  this ?  Vet suggested a
lower protein diet, but every thing I have looked  at in the pet stores is at
least 22 % the canned food seems a  little lower. he also took her off all
supplements for arthritis  Her  Natural Balance Lamb & Rice food is 21 %
protein and 1.0% Calcium   ??????  you can e mail me off the drool

marsdoxy2 at aol.com

SO,   we have been waiting all week for today to get here so we  could
watch the Lunar Eclipse   and as of 2:30 PM today it  is  cloudy as shit out
!!!!!, it has been beautiful all week and now cloudy !

Val, I buy rawhide chews for my brat Hannah,  I don't leave her alone  with
it, and I only allow her to have it about an hour at a time and then take
it away, It is the only thing that I have found that will entertain her for
more  than an hour, I buy them big so it is a challenge for her,  I have
bought  this brat every fricking play toy you can think of and several deer
antler chews  and she will go right back to my shoes, Bills wallet, the carpet
behind the  cough, my lamp shade, ripped several throw rugs, 3 pair of
window  blinds ETC ETC !  she went down the back steps last night and brought
up a pair of my tennis shoes and walked right by Bill and I with her tail
held  high and there sat a dozen dog toys  on the floor, she is into everything
 !!!!!  Bill said "  if she wasn't so damn cute, you could HATE her  "