[Dailydrool] Reaching for some advice

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 28 21:50:35 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure who wrote this, and I know that you gave your email,
but reading about Annie broke my heart. I have fought UTI's, and worse
since getting a catheter over 8 years ago.

I realize that I'm a guy, and a human, but i looked up the stuff that I
take everyday to stay infection free. Oddly enough, there is information
about it online, in reference to animals!! YAY!!. I take 2 500 mg caps of D
mannose everyday. It's a simple sugar that even diabetics can take.

Please look up D Mannose in animals, if you have any questions, let me
know. I don't know if this will help, but after UTI's destroyed my life
over an 8 year period of time, I had to share this hoping that it will help!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604