[Dailydrool] Stella

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 27 16:49:13 PDT 2015

Paddi B Basset would like to greet Stella the Bloodhound. It is very kind
of Stella to say she's like a basset with long legs. Paddi used to say that
about her dog park friend Ruby, who was also a Bloodhound.

(Paddi Basset used to say "unnaturally long legs," but since that was
mostly because Ruby was hard to keep up with, I think we can assume it was
a mere fit of pique and she would ordinarily just have said "long legs.")

Mary, for Paddi B -- like a bloodhound, but with short legs!