[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 1 04:16:11 PDT 2016

Hi one and all! Bugsey here! It has been a very busy week around here.
First I went to the vet on Monday. I still have an ear infection. So they
put this stuff called claro in my ears and I have to go back in two weeks.

On Tuesday Browyn had to get her teeth cleaned. So she didn't get breakfast
and Beauford and I got it late. Browyn was very mad about the whole not
eating thing and raised quite a fuss! Then mom came home without Browyn and
fed us boys. I was SO worried. I didn't know where Browyn was or if she had
been eaten by an eagle. I couldn't sleep. It was terrible. The mom finally
went and got her at 5:00 and came home with her. I was so mad at the mom
for scaring me like that. I refused to lay in her lap during tv time. I
just ignored her completely and hurt her feelings.

Yesterday it was Beauford's turn to go to the vet. His ears were all red
and full of gunk. Turns out he has a yeast infection as well. So the vet
put claro in his ears too and he has to go back in two weeks as well.

So the mom has spent a lot of time at the vet. The pollen count has been
extremely high. That is why she thinks we got the ear infections. So does
the vet. We had a HUGE storm last night and it rained and rained. And there
was lightening and thunder. The mom is hoping it washes some of the pollen
away!

That is all here. We are drooling for all in need!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com