[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 16 03:55:07 PDT 2016

Hi everyone! The mom is feeling better. She still has a bit of a sore
throat, but that is no big deal. The reason they did the test was because
she always had a sore throat and sounded like a toad. She took all of us to
the vet yesterday. I was the only one who wasn't told they need to lose
weight!

I was only there for an ear recheck. I still have slightly yeasty ears. So
they put more medicine in them. Beauford and Browyn had to have their
annual exams. they had to have eye pressures checked and tear production
checked. They also got a gazillion shots. Browyn was a good girl until she
peed all over the floor. She thought she was the assistant and tried to
help with everything. Beauford tried to just hide behind mom. I guarded
mom. Beauford still has yeasty ears. Otherwise everyone is a healthy little
clam. If anyone needed drool yesterday, Beauford produced a lot. They had
to mop it all up when he was done.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com