[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 2 03:05:06 PDT 2016

This is MomPerson.
I am afraid Miss Merta Lou is ever so slightly melodramatic.
It is true I am not home, I am in Iowa at a Horse Fair doing photography in
12 hour days. While it isn't work, it isn't as if I am sitting at the beach
sipping bubbly.
And I am planning on going home, which I am sure will surprise Little Miss
Drama Queen.
I do feel bad for Doc who was unable to come with me. We don't know what he
thinks about horses but I bet I know what some of the horses would think
about him. And besides he is not allowed in the barns.
There were two Bassets out by the trailers but I was unable to get out
there to say hello. Miss my furry kids very much. Love horses, but they're
difficult to cuddle.
MomPerson to Doc, Conley and Little Miss Drama.

bgszap2 at gmail.com