[Dailydrool] From Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 1 19:39:25 PDT 2016

Well this is just dandy if you ask me. The Mother Person ran away with like
a hundred bags and left us. To go play with something called horses that I
am told can kick her into net week and she is not very dependable so maybe
she IS planning on sniffing horse butts but I hope not and meanwhile
Mr.Uncle Doc has been either hiding in his crate or outside refusing to
come in  and Mr.Biksit is wonderful but he isn't Mother Person and and and
I think I might CRY.

​But no. I am WomanDog, after all. I will triumph.(sniffle)

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Girl Basset Hound

bgszap2 at gmail.com​