[Dailydrool] Girls aroole

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 3 13:55:31 PDT 2016

Girls rule, boys drool. This is Clara from the UK chiming in on the whole "matriarchs of the basset world unite" theme.
Firstly, to the two ladies  of Hawaii, you keep those visiting bullies in order. Poor things must be very shook up after the goings on in their own home. Pretty poor show the emergency services let them out to play in traffic - must all have been men.
Miss Merta Lou Girl Basset, I'm glad to hear those Szaton boys have finally got a girl to look after them again. It must be hard work for you, especially while your momperson is off playing with ponies, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Talking of missing mompersons, I lost mine today and she disappeared with Rolph too. Now, there is one rule that is absolute in Claraworld. I am NEVER left behind, because if I am, I serenade the neighbours and their neighbours and make a big fuss and..... anyway, I was enjoying the first sun of the year, dozing on the deck and when I went inside THEY HAD GONE, without asking, or telling. I was left all alone and terrified, I mean, for them, terrified something would happen to them if I wasn't there. I mean OK the two-leg sister had come home to sit with me, but she isn't my mummy, or Rolph.
And after a nickzillion hours they came back and Rolph was very tired and smelled of bleach. He said he'd been walking in water on a treadmill and they gave him squeezy cheese to keep him walking forward. He said another dog was swimming in a big bleachy pond at the same time..... I think he must have been in the sun too long. Cheese isn't squeezy.
I told them all I did not approve of these goings on and if anyone got to eat squeezy cheese in the future, if it exists, it would be me. End of.
Ms Clara Bossyboots King, Queen of England (Canine)