[Dailydrool] I am not chopped liver

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 3 00:58:19 PDT 2016

Mariah the Maraudah here. Hey, all this talk of powerful new girl bassets on the Drool. Let's not forget about me, boys. Miss Merta Lou Girl Basset may be sophistocated with a nice turn of phrase, from good breeding, but I am a tough little street houndette from back alleys of LA, gorgeous, young, sassy and in charge. Heck, I am still alpha in this household of stray pitbull murder witnesses my mother keeps accumulating. (I wish she would stop). So don't forget me, all you handsome hounds, while you are rhapsodizing. I bet I could eat you. And my sister, Mila, who is a navy houndette, says the same. Ha! Semper fido. Commander Bo, up at the bridge, do you hear how we are carrying on here at PBF headquarters? Feminist Fidos for the Future!!! Mariah of Hawaii. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com