[Dailydrool] Missive From Ms Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 2 19:36:18 PDT 2016

DRAMA Queen? I never!! The gall of that Mother Person suggesting that I, Ms
Merta Lou Girl Basset is dramatic.
Who is the one whining about how sore her foot is? Try eating copper tubing
if you want something to complain about.
For this I rode halfway across the country with an hysterical Belgian
sheepdog and put up with Mr. Conley and his teeth and temper?
Well humf. Humf. Just HUMF. I think I should reconsid- what? Mr.Conley what
did you say? Treats? Oooo wait wait wait for me wait for me I want some I
want some Mr Biskit I am here over here Mr. Biskit oboy

bgsap2 at gmail.com