[Dailydrool] Miss Merta Lou, Girl Basset

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 2 16:55:27 PDT 2016

Deer Merta Lou,

This is Delilah Belle, also a girl Basset.  Pawsonally, I don't think
MomPersons should be allowed to go away without taking girl
Bassets...EVER!  I lub my MomPerson and she takes good care of me...but she
had to go away for at least two nickzillion years last week to do something
in a place called California.  One of her grown-up two-leggers took care of
me...well, at least she fed me and gave me my eyedrops when I needed them
but she doesn't lub on me like my MomPerson does. She's more of a cat
person.

I missed my MomPerson...at lot.  So, I let both of them know this by
pottying in the house once or twice.  I have a VERY specific schedule I
like followed for potty business but like it better when I can simply
announce that I wish to be taken outside for this purpose.  The two-legger
was not happy.  She was also not happy that I cried, cried, cried to tell
her of my displeasure.  What else is a girl Basset to do when she is
missing her MomPerson???  Seriously!

Anyroo, she's back now and my routine is back to the way it should be...at
my discretion.  She did not smell of horse but she DID smell of strange
cat(s)! We had words about that but she said they were the other
two-legger's who sometimes come to visit us.

I say have a serious conversation with your MPerson about future
unscheduled visits without your permission.  It's impawtant to stay large
and in charge...

Snooters,
Delilah Belle from NJ